It isn’t easy being an aspiring entrepreneur and keeping your motivation up all the time. Here’s some inspiring advice for when your motivation takes a hit.
1. The only way to be satisfied in your life is to do work that you truly believe in.
2. Think outside the box!
3. Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right.
4. It helps to know that you wouldn’t regret failure, but you would regret not trying.
5.An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a desire to create it. Keep your vision clear at all times.
–David Carp, founder and CEO of Tumblr
6. Challenge yourself.
7. The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
–Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
8.Fearlessness is like a muscle — the more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.
9.The easiest way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. That’s true for your success as well.
10. If you look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. Don’t be afraid to invest time in your company.
11. It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.
12. Having the end in mind every day ensures you’re working toward it. Set goals and remind yourself of them each day.
–Ryan Allis, co-founder of iContact
13.Knowing your customer is one of the three keys to success. Know those you serve better than anyone else, and you’ll be able to deliver the solutions they need.
–Dave Thomas, the founder of Wendy’s
14.Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Let unhappy customers teach you where the holes in your service are.
15. Don’t play games you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them. Truly understanding your industry is key to having success.
–Tony Hsieh, the founder of Zappos
16. Deliver more than expected.It’s a great way to get noticed in your industry and build a loyal following of advocates.
17.If you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.
18. If you’ve got an idea, start today. There’s no better time than now to get going. That doesn’t mean quit your job and jump into your idea 100% from day one, but there’s always small progress that can be made to start the movement.
19. People tend to think that in order to start a new business they have to come up with something new and dazzling, but that’s a myth – and it’s often propagated by venture capitalists.
–Gurbaksh Chahal, RadiumOne
20. If Google teaches you anything, it’s that small ideas can be big.
Success never comes easy. You have to work for it. But if you follow the right advice, truly believe in what you are doing, and put in your all, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t succeed.