Throughout his career, he’s been one of the most chilled-out people in Bollywood. He has many big banner commercial hits to his credit, including last year’s record-shattering hit — Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Even though he’s been involved in some controversies over the years, he still continues to be one of India’s most-loved celebrities with a monumental fan following.
Here are fifteen of his best quotes that prove why he is the Blockbuster Khan of Bollywood:
1.“I am a virgin and I am saving myself for my future wife.”
2. “Shah Rukh is not my girlfriend that I should remember him. When I don’t remember my past girlfriends, what will I remember Shah Rukh for?”
3. ‘’There are actors who can pull of a writer’s lines; I am not competent enough to do that.’’
4. “Why should I marry? One marries to have children, but I already have children! My nieces and nephews are my children.”
5. ‘’I’m not possessive; I’m caring…Once you realize a person doesn’t want that much care, you automatically back off. ‘’
Image Source: HD Wallpaper New
6. “Now at 47, 48 I am expected to do ten times better work that I did when I was 24.”
7. ‘’Have you seen a duck gliding smoothly on water? Does it ever look like it is paddling furiously underneath the surface? I don’t have to show that I am working very hard.’’
8. “If you have an idea that seems worth doing, don’t wait to hire other people and get funding and all those things. Just start doing it, wait to see what happens, and then iterate on that.”
9. “Sometimes I feel I hope I’m not taking advantage of my stardom.”
10. “If it is something that I want to do, then I don’t think the audience will hate it.”
Image Source: Taazi News