Image Source: LiveLovely
1. Clean your window blinds with an old sock using a mixture of vinegar and water.
Image Source: DIYInspired
2. To remove water rings left off glasses or cups from wooden surfaces, use your hairdryer and rub the surface with olive oil.
Image Source: Lifehack
3. To remove oil stains from the carpet, sofa, or any other things involving fabric, use baking soda.
Image Source: Nster News
4. To clean your pesky, sticky oven, use a mixture of water, vinegar, and baking soda.
Image Source: LifeHack
5. To remove water stains from your expensive crockery, clean them with vinegar.
Image Source: Jennifer’s Mentionables
6. To remove lipstick stains from your clothes, spray a little hair spray, let it dry for sometime, and then wipe it or wash it with regular water.
Image Source: Pinterest
7. To remove the dirt from between your tiles, rub the tiled floor with a toothbrush and a mix of baking soda and water.
Image Source: Reshareit
8. To remove stains from aluminum pots and pans, fill the pan with water, put apple peels in it, and set it to a boil. The acid in the apple peels will help remove the stains.
Image Source: Flickr
9. To clean all those hidden dust particles from your dirty keyboard, use a toothbrush and cotton swab.
Image Source: Lifehacker
10. To clean the interior of your dishwasher or washing machine and to remove bad odor, spin it with a mixture of vinegar, baking soda, and water.
Image Source: One Good Thing
11. To get rid of stubborn stains from your toilet, clean it with cola.
Image Source: Reshareable
12. Clean your wooden chopping board by rubbing Kosher salt and fresh lemons on it.
Image Source: Strong Mind Brave Heart
13. To disinfect your mattress, fill a spray bottle with vodka and spray it on your mattress.
Image Source: Starsnvips
14. Clean the interior of your refrigerator with a mixture of 4 tablespoons of baking soda and water.
Image Source: RandomEnthusiasm