Image Source: Hiconsumption
1. Turn your old suitcase into a comfortable bed for your pet by putting a pillow inside it.
Image Source: Wish For Pets
2. Spray paint a tree branch and affix it between the floor and ceiling to make an incredible organizer for your bags, hats, and coats.
Image Source: A designer Life
3. Make a display coffee table in your living room by using an old window pane.
Image Source: Pinterest
4. Make a lampshade that’s all buttoned up by sewing various colorful multi-sized buttons on a plain white lampshade.
Image Source: All Around The Mulberry Bush
5. To avoid chemical-based deodorants, make a natural one using coconut oil, baking soda, cornstarch, and essential oils.
Image Source: All Day Chic
6. Instead of buying dish-washing detergents every month, make them at home by mixing 1 cup borax, 1 cup washing soda, ½ cup citric acid, and ½ cup kosher salt.
Image Source: A blossoming Life
7. Upcycle plastic spoons by turning them into pretty candle holders.
Image Source: Becoration
8. Make mint chocolate lip balm using chocolate chips, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E oil, and mint extract.
Image Source: The Frugal Crafter
9. If you’re not able to find the perfect glittery stilettos of your choice, make one at home with a pair of old stilettos.
Image Source: Wonderful DIY
10. Make this pair of wooden earrings using birch plywood, scissors, glue, paint, paintbrush, earring hooks, jump rings, and needle nose pliers.
Image Source: The Merry Thought
11. Make your own striped t-shirt using a duct tape, a plain t-shirt, and a spray of bleach water.
Image Source: Brit