Image Source: Feedegg
To paraphrase a song from Titanic, “Near or far, wherever you are, texting should go on and on.” Texts, calls and kiss-emoji’s keep a relationship happy and lovey-dovey. Take some time out to tell your partner how much you miss them.
1. “Baby, I made dinner tonight. Your favorite.”
Everyone hates chores. And to be relieved of them for no reason but love, is a partner’s ultimate fantasy. Wow your partner with the wonderful surprise you cooked up just for them.
2. “I’m sorry I got mad at you.”
Fights take a toll on the relationship, and it’s always hard to be the first one to apologize. Sometimes even a heartfelt text does the job.
3. “ I saw something at work today, and it made me think of you.”
When you see something your partner would like or find interesting, or something that reminds you of them, you should definitely tell them! They will love it!
4. “ You’re the best girlfriend/boyfriend!”
They are, and you know it! Every once in a while, tell them how much you appreciate them! Trust me, your appreciation will make their day!
5. “You looked stunning today. Is that a new dress?”
Who doesn’t love compliments? They sound even better when delivered via text!
6. “I’m hard just thinking of you. What are you wearing? Send me a picture!”
Sexting helps keep the magic alive in relationships. It’s exciting and sexy, and makes you feel like heady teenagers again.
7. “I love you.”
They know you do, but a little reaffirmation never hurt anyone! It will make their day you love them and are thinking of them right now.
8. “I have a surprise planned for you tonight”.
Surprises are great, but you know what’s even better? Anticipation! This will get your partner excited and tingly and will make sure you’re on their mind all day, wondering what the surprise is!
9. “I have something to tell you, I’m calling you up right now”.
Because sometimes a text just doesn’t cut it, right? Phone calls are so much more personal and intimate.
10. “I miss you so much”.
Everyone likes to know they’re being thought of. And this will prompt your partner to say they miss you too.