Though there are several ways to increase productivity, the hardest part often is to implement those changes into our lives. But the good news it that being productive is a continuous process and even the smallest effort can have a big impact on your productivity. Keeping this in mind, we’ve listed 10 really small and easy changes that can spark a huge change.
1. Before leaving from work each day, write down the first three things to do the next morning.
Image Source: pexels
2. Start your morning with water, not coffee.
Image Source: doctoroz
3. Make your to-do list before checking your emails.
Image Source: womackcompany
4. Set a limit on the time spent on emails.
Image Source: aol
5. Get tough tasks finished first.
Image Source: 43rdmedical
6. Divide your schedule into 90-minute time blocks, take a 20-minute break after each block.
Image Source: mymedicalforum
7. Start using Post-its to remind yourself of your goals.
Image Source: huffingtonpost
8. Shut down programs or close websites you don’t need.
Image Source: tumblr
9. Before calling clients or walking into meetings, write down the key goals for those calls and meetings.
Image Source: cristiannicolau
10. Have a fixed no-meetings day every week.
Image Source: dumblittleman