Image Source: Decoritem
To give your home a brand new look, don’t go around looking for fancy and expensive things. These DIY hacks will give you direction, and your house a cool upgrade, without making you pull out all your hair.
1. Add a country-style wagon cart coffee table to your living room.
Image Source: Got That Furniture
2. Make a family tree wall decal using old photos of your loved ones.
Image Source: Fabartdiy
3. Put a DIY centerpiece on your dining table to brighten up the space.
Image Source: Liberty Party Rental
4. Make a DIY fabric tape side lamp and place it just beside your bed.
Image Source: Brit
5. If you have an unused fireplace at home, place candles of various heights in the fireplace and light them to brighten it up.
Image Source: Quicken Loans
6. Upgrade the shelves of your living room by covering them with fancy fabric or paper ribbon.
Image Source: Blogspot
7. Make a creative bookshelf, like the one in the picture, for organizing the books lying on your centertable.
Image Source: Lovethispic
8. Revamp the interiors of your house by slapping a new paint on your walls or by this stamped wall art done using triangular sponges.
Image Source: Betzdesignstudio
9. Change the cushion covers of your living room sofa to give a new look to your living room in an instant.
Image Source: Organizeyourstuffnow
10. Make your own chandelier lights for decorating your living room using old mason jars.
Image Source: Homereplenish