Image Source: Square Space
Bob Marley’s philosophy of life has been an inspiration to many across time. The reggae singer’s music brings hope to this broken world. Here are a few of his many inspiring quotes.
1. “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.”
2. “One love, one heart. Let’s get together and feel all right.”
3. “Your life is worth much more than gold.”
4. “Love would never leave us alone.”
5. “The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.”
6. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.”
7. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
8. “You just can’t live in that negative way, make way for the positive day.”
9. “Overcome the devils with a thing called love.”
10. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”